Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year.

I hope 2012 brings you happiness, we just had a quiet night at home and then watched the fireworks outside, the children lasted well. I am going to try and blog a bit more, Time sometimes runs away with you.  This is a card I made for my Great-Uncles 70th birthday in November, I wanted a sort of steampunk but it ended up like this, I liked how it came out though,


I made the background using a pocket watch stamp,
the little man is a smirk chipboard shape,
The gears were cut on the Craftrobo using a file from UK Scrappers, but I cannot remember who designed it,
the bit in the middle is gold mirror card embossed with a dots folder.


Thanks for popping by Jo x

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabby card Jo, love the gears and colours x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Great card - the little man remnds me of a nutty professor!

Happy new year to you hun, hope 2012 is good to you.

Claire xx

blog background