Wednesday 9 June 2010

A Very Pink Thank You Card

My husband asked me if I could make a thank you card, (I must be improving ).

 

For this card I used some matching paper came with a set I got from Argos just after christmas, The shapes are cut using my peony nestabilities and just placed on top of each other, I stamped a simple Thank you sentiment and an flower ( which were a freebie from a cardmaking magazine) and then edged them in black and silver gel pens, I stamped the same flower in silver in both corners and added a bit of bling and a silver ribbon from stash to finish it off,

Thanks for popping by Jo x

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all the layers, so pretty and so pink, it's lovely xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Really pretty and unusual card. Love the layers and the papers you've used. x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

That's really lovely - nice unusual design and pretty colours.

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Anything pink is fine in my book but the papers are lovely, especially the spotty one (pink and spotty tops the list!). Also love the little flowers.

dragonllew said...

That looks fab love all the layers

Addams said...

Thats lovely, the papers you used looks fabulous together.

blog background