Monday, 7 June 2010

Baby Girls 1st Birthday Card

It's one of our niece's first birthday on Sunday, and I knew I wanted to make her a card and had a slight idea of what I wanted to do and am really pleased how it turned out,


I have used a plain pink background from The Paper Mill shop, I then distressed it with some pink and silver inks from ink it up, I cut the number 1 on my  my craft robo and covered with paper from The garden Party range from DCWV, I then added Princess Tilda coloured in with prismacolour pencils, and  made the flowers using a martha stuart punch layered with a brad in the centre,and finished it off with some ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for popping by Jo x

8 comments:

Antonia said...

Oh how pretty, I love your layout and such soft girly colours :) x

Ali said...

That looks lovely xx

Chocolate Orange said...

Ooh Jo only just found your blog. I love your card and your flowers are great. Thanks for entering my make your own flowers challenge on MSE

Choccy xx

Happy Days said...

Really pretty card, I'm sure this will be a treasured one! x

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Oooh, pretty! Lovely colours and I do like the check paper used for the number 1.

alee81 said...

love this card, think i need a craft robo now! x

Rainmac said...

Very pretty and girly, I love this Tilda xxx

Angie said...

Very pretty - love the colours you have used.

blog background