Friday 15 April 2011

It's Been A While

I have just realised its been nearly a month since my last post!!!!, sometimes life just takes over, first of all I had a cold sore in my right eye, which caused my vision to be bleary for a week or so, I can honestly say I would not like to get one again it was not a nice experience.

I have been doing a little bit of crafting but have keep getting sidetracked by my Kindle, I have always loved reading and the kindle is just fantastic nice and light and so easy to use, anyhow here are a  couple of cards I made for a friends of ours whos birthdays were in January,


For this one I used a fantastic image from Bugaboo and he has been coloured in with papermania brush pens, The papers are from from dovecrafts funky vintage range and the sentiment and orange cord are from stash,


This card has been created with a wild rose studio stamp coloured in with papermania brush pens,  he has been layered with labels 8, the papers are from papermania it's a man's world paper pack and I just added a sentiment.

Thanks for popping by Jo x

4 comments:

Karen said...

Brilliant mens cards Jo, love those images. Your eye sounds as though it was really painful, glad to hear its much better xx

Sarah said...

Fabulous cards jo, your eye sounds so so painful, poor you, hope it's completely better now xxx

Marg said...

Great cards for men Jo - hope your eye is fully better now and you manage o find some time to craft x

PepPop said...

So glad your eye is better, it sounded painful. Great to see you back blogging again and I love your cards. The first image is so funny, brilliant. Jaqui x

blog background