Thursday 17 March 2011

Nan's Birthday Card

I was just messing around with a new xcut  daisy edger punch, and this card just came about really, 


To make this card I have used a Maggie in Jumper stamp from sugar nellie coloured in with prismacolour pencils.  I created the background using a tiny square stamp and some green ink, the background paper is from a K and company paper pack and the flower was created using a Tim Holtz tattered flowers die, the paper for this was scraps from some patchwork backgrounds I had made earlier.

thanks for popping by
Jo x

5 comments:

Fifi Folle said...

This is really pretty. I like your new punch x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Very pretty. x

PepPop said...

Lovely card. Now why have I never used my punches on my cards and only on my papers. Must try it - thanks for the tip. Jaqui x

Mad-Frog said...

Very pretty, I like how you have punched the actual card

Lynn's scraps said...

love nan's birthday card super sweet Lynn

blog background