Wednesday 14 January 2015

The Little Boy Card

This year I have decided  I must use existing stash including stamps that I have long forgotten about instead of keep buying new stuff ( and then forgetting about that as well ;)  ).

I made this male card using this cute little lily of the valley stamp.


 

I used,
Lily of the valley boy stamp coloured in with Spectrum Noir Pencils
My Minds Eye Cut and Paste Charm Paper Pad,
Tim Holtz paper distresser,
Card Candi coloured in with Spectrum Noir Pens,
Quikcutz photo corner die and the tag was cut on my Craft Robo,

I would like to enter it into the following challenges,

Cardz 4 Guys - Happy Birthday
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Cutting Challenges - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by Jo xxx



5 comments:

sweet art designs said...

Great card. Perfect for any age.
Thank you for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys Challenge. - Myrna January 2015 Guest Designer

Joan said...

Great card, love the little boy with the huge parcel

Thanks for joining in at cardz4guyz this week

Joan

Kimbo said...

Such a cute image and beautifully coloured

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

Cara said...

Good job on using the stash! Awesome card. Thanks for playing along with us at Through The Craft Room Door!
X Cara

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us for "Anything Goes" at Creative Cutting Challenge.
Cindy
DT Leader

blog background