Sunday 9 October 2011

The 65th Birthday Card

Over the next 2 year's we have a lot of "milestone" birthdays, This is the card I made for My Mum in Law when she celebrated her birthday in September.

.

I used the gorgeous Daisy stamp from sugar nellie and she is coloured in with Spectrum Noir pens,
other supplies are,

X Cut, circles and scalloped circles nested shapes,
X cut embossed leaf punch, and border punch,
flowers by silhouette cut out with my craft robo
Design paper a freebie from a magazine
Sizzix embossing folder, pearls and bling from stash,
and the sentiment is a fabulous freebie from Netty

Thanks for popping by Jo x

1 comment:

Rachael Elliott said...

Hi Jo, just searched google to find you :) Was great to meet up with you yesterday.
This card is gorgeous I love the embossed strip and the image is so cute!

blog background