Thursday 9 June 2011

Playing With My Brayer

I was in a little craft shop last week when I spotted a speedball brayer and it was half price!!!! It would have been rude to leave it behind so it came home with me. All I needed then was some Big and Juicy ink pads and I would be able to brayer to my hearts content, lucky for me create and craft had them on buy one get one free over the bank holiday weekend.

So today with a couple of hours spare and no children around I had a play with the brayer and ink pads, my Dining room table looks like an explosion in a paper factory, and by searching the internet for tutorials I have created my first sunset,


I used glossy photo paper for the brayering and managed to get a couple of ink spots where they should not be but overall I'm pleased with how it came out I love the viva decor grass stamps they look great when they are stamped.

Thanks for popping by Jo x

2 comments:

Sarah Youde said...

It looks even better in real life. Love it Jo, you will have to give ME lessons this time xx

Jo said...

ohh get me giving you lessons for a change lol

blog background