Tuesday 3 May 2011

ThrowBack Fred

I seem to be having a run of male cards at the moment, This one was made for another family friend, who was a true child of the seventies (I'm not giving his age away really)


He is called Throwback Fred and was a free digital stamp ( but I cannot remember where from) I coloured him in with aquamarkers and edged the paper with green ink, The DP is from dovecrafts Funky Vintage, the sentiment is from sentiments 4 you and the ribbon and brads are from stash,

I would like to enter him into the following challenges

CT's sketch challenge on MSE
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - One for the boys
The Crazy Challenge - Cards for men
Stamps R Us - Masculine

Thanks for popping by Jo x


3 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

fab card - that image is great xx

Shannon White said...

What a great, fun masculine card! Love you image, definitely made me smile. Love your great coloring and the glossy accent on Fred's eyes too.
Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
8-)

Sarah said...

Love this card, gorgeous image and colours x

blog background