Sunday 2 January 2011

Mum's Birthday Card

I would first like to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR, It seems like an age since I last posted,  We were all so busy in the run up to Christmas and the time just flew, This is the card I made for my Mum's birthday it is on December 23rd and we always try and make it special as its so near to Christmas,



I used papermania pink parfet papers and die cut a hole in the middle using peony nestabilities, the happy birthday was cut on my craft robo ( the file was from UKS) and flowers were punched using various flower punches, i used a border punch to make the ribbon border, and finally a stamped image coloured in with Prisma colour pencils,

I also wanted to make an exploding box for her present, and after searching on the internet I found a great tutorial which was easy to follow



I used papermania summer bloom paper to decorate it and just some plain pink card which I embossed for the other panels, best of all mum loved it

thanks for popping by Jo x

2 comments:

Uma said...

gorgeous and so pretty too, looks like I bought you the right colours for your secret santa gift :o) (big sigh of relief!)

PepPop said...

EEEK! I'm really late on commenting on this but I love your card and the box is gorgeous! I know how tricky they can be and this is stunning. Jaqui x

blog background