Monday 23 August 2010

My first stepper card,

It seems like ages since I last posted, well it has been really we have just came back from a lovely but hectic week in London, we managed to fit loads in including two days in Legoland, Sightseeing (DS wanted to see all the big versions of the landmarks that are in Legolands mini land) visits to family and a few museums, and lots of walking and taking tubes.


Tower Bridge

Part of St Paul's Cathereal

 
and Big Ben, even though we all had a lovely time it was nice to come home.

I wanted to attempt to make an Stepper card, after seeing them on other peoples blogs and I have clear instructions on the Hougie board and this is what I came up with. It was very easy to do, the hardest bit was decorating it,

I have used cream card from The Papermill shop, 
DP are from DCWV latte stack, 
Stampin Up two step bird punch, 
Sixxiz Happy Birthday embossing folder, 
Green and Purple ink around the edges, 
Martha Stuart flower punch, 
Ribbon, bling and brads from stash,

Thanks for popping by Jo x

6 comments:

Susan (aka TomsMom) said...

Well done on a lovely stepper card. I did mine with the Hougie board, agree that making the card was easy but the decoration was more difficult for me too!!!

dragonllew said...

That looks fab

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

What a great card, looks fantastic.

Fifi Folle said...

Lovely card & great photos from London. x

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous, I love everything about it x

PepPop said...

Great card Jo, it's lovely. Looks like you had a great time too. Jaqui x

blog background